miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

Review

What a wonderful place! A month ago I went to the LDNP, it´s located in the south of United Kingdom and I had the best time of my life, it was awesome!
 One good point of the place is that it does not have a lot of tourists, so you can move easlily. You´ll discover a lot of news, animal species and lakes, you can also find a lot of nice things to buy like souvenirs and T-shirts for a very good price.
 My opinion about the LDNP, is that it is one of the best places where you can go and have a nice time. One of the things that I liked is that you always have a retaurant or a café near if you are hungry.
 Finally I want to say that it is a place that will welcome you and will learn a lot of new thingas. I recommend it!

LINKS:    http://wikitravel.org/en/Lake_District_National_Park or      http://dissertationtools.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3




                                                      Ver imagen en tamaño completo
Ver imagen en tamaño completoVer imagen en tamaño completo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario