miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

Definition Essay

In this essay I will explain  in my point of view what friendship is. An incomplete definition (for me) from de diccionary is: "friendship is the feeling and behaviour that exists between friends".
 I think this definition is incomplete because it is not just the behaviour, it´s how much you trust them. If you had had a friend since you were 6 years old, until the 60 years old, you can surley trust in him.
 Friends are those that are always are next to you supporting all day long. For example, I spend more time with my friends than with any person (exept my family). They are really important and thay will be always there to help you.
 Friendship is a really good concept. It summarizes all these things I mentioned.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario