miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011

Article


 Rio de Janeiro. An incredible place
      Rio de Janeiro an incredible place.I think that you would like it a lot because it is an incredible place.Something that I like from Rio de Janeiro is that there are a lot of beaches,the water is transparent, there is tropical fruit and the places are very big.I don't like the rubbish of the favela. Rio de Janeiro is wonderful but the favela not so much.In the trip they offered to visit many places like the jungle and the amazonas.They explained and told  us intresting things of this  place and  the favela .
      My opinion of this place is: there are very good and generous people  and there are a lot of carnivals,but something that I dont like is that the favela is near and is dangerous.All in all , apart from the favela and the rubbish it is a very nice place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario